All this week on 10-3 Show, we are celebrating the release of No Time To Die as it comes to cinemas on September 30th.
To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win a trip for two to Sölden in Austria. The prize includes return flights to Innsbruck, 3 nights 5 star accommodation in the Tyrolean mountains and an exclusive tour of the 007 Elements exhibition over 3000 meters about sea level.
In No Time To Die, Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
One lucky winner and their guest will receive:
- Return economy flights to Innsbruck
- Three nights hotel stay in Sölden with breakfast – Five Star accommodation, located in the heart of the Tyrolean Mountains.
- Return Innsbruck airport-hotel and event transfers
- Gaislachkogl Mountain Gondol – A futuristic gondola, which glides along the one thousand two hundred metres long cable track to the summit of Gaislachkogl Mountain.
- 007 Elements exhibition, pre-opening, exclusive tour – Incredible James Bond exhibition located over three thousand metres above sea level. The doors are opened especially for you on a journey through a series of high-tech, interactive galleries, each distilling the craft of the signature elements that define a James Bond film.
- Gourmet brunch at the IceQ – Brunch served at three thousand and forty metres above sea level.
- Travel Insurance
Listen in to The 10-3 Show with Emma Nolan everyday this week for your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- Dates of travel are weekends from 23rd July until 26th September 2022 and 19th November until 5th June 2023, excluding local and Austrian national holidays. These travel periods are subject to the opening hours of the exhibition and cannot be amended or extended.
- Winners will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel before 2nd June 2023. A minimum of sixty days’ notice is required before the chosen departure date.
- Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
- 007 Elements Exhibition private tour, minimum age limit is 12 years. The installation is not heated, warm clothing is essential. Access to the exhibition is weather dependent and via the Gaislachkogl Mountain Gondola.
- Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
- Winner and his/her guest are responsible for and must have valid e-passports (biometric), where issued, or EU ID cards, which are valid for travel, and applicable visas/permissions.
- Winners and guest(s) must abide by all and any Covid-19 restrictions at all times.
- Except for the one guest permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Universal Pictures/EON Productions, which Universal Pictures/EON Productions may grant or withhold in their sole discretion.
- Winners and guests travel at their own risk and, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, tampering or computer virus, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
COVID-19 – RESTRICTIONS ON INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
Due to the global outbreak of the Covid-19 coronavirus, significant restrictions on international travel have been put in place by countries around the world. Specific restrictions and recommendations vary, but many countries have put measures in place which severely limit both inbound and outbound travel across international borders.
This situation continues to change and evolve on a daily basis. The Performance Entertainment team are receiving daily travel trade updates, and will continue to closely monitor the situation regarding international travel.
No new travel bookings will be made for competition winners until the relevant restrictions have been lifted. However, territories and brand partners can continue to purchase and enquire about travel prize packages during this time, with a view to these prizes being fulfilled once restrictions have been lifted.
The standard redemption period for travel prizes is 12 months, beginning on the day on which winners are notified that they have won. However, in the current circumstances, we are happy to extend this redemption period to 18 months for any promotions where this would be of assistance. Please note that any further extension may require a cost review.
We will work with territories and brand partners on a case-by-case basis to ensure that all packages sold are compatible with the travel restrictions imposed by the country in which the promotion is running.
If you have any questions about travel prize packages in the context of Covid-19, please contact Carl Gant at
email@example.com or Jo Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.